New Creation International Church is founded by Apostle Japi (Bisrat Bezuayene), one of the great teacher of this generation, New Creation International Church(NCIC), Addis Ababa is an Independent Church. New Creation International Church (NCIC) began in the early 2013 by Apostle Japi (Bisrat Bezuayene) and a friend for a prayer.
Right from the very early days of his ministry, the congregation increased in numbers exponentially in short period. Increased attendance few months into its founding made it necessary to move to a larger hall, so the group began meeting on the premises of Ethiopian worker's association(EWA) building located near Meskel Square on bole road.
The group updated itself as a legally registered ministry in the year 2014. Just in two years since its formation, the group relocated yet again to a much bigger venue in the center of town at Ras Hotel to accommodate the rapidly growing worshiper's. Few months into the new location, the church was blessed with a 3200 m2 land in the heart of the city adjacent to Meskel Square(Riche) right between the city’s two main roads namely Bole and Lancia.
Construction of New Creation International Church future facility will commence soon. Meantime NCIC continues to serve a large and growing congregation of more than thousands at its present location. Today New Creation International Church is known as "The Fastest Growing Church In Addis Ababa. " truly, the lord has blessed us with exceptional growth in terms of both people and ministries.
More important than numbers, programs, and structures, however, is the foundation for the true Christian life of worshiper's that has been built. This foundation includes sound doctrine that solely derives from the word of God. We strive to equip all believers to become followers of Christ. Followers who with a firm conviction as a New Creation are enlightened with the purpose of their calling. Helping believers become fruitful disciples, we believe in rearing an independent generation, a generation of God’s soldiers of love, who experience daily victory over sin, doubt, sickness and poverty. A generation that has recognized the promise of the freedom that Christ offers to all who call on His name.
With the enlightenment of the Holy Spirit our church has witnessed many healings, miracles, wonders and signs. These acts of God has made evident His sovereign power over creation as well as his commitment to the good of his people. We believe these acts of God are significant because they serve a larger purpose in God’s redemptive plan.
With a rapidly increasing number of congregation we also believe that the responsibility to serve the Kingdom of God is not handed over to a single body, but to future generations and to humanity as a whole. With this responsibility, the Church is fulfilling its duty to use its God given Grace towards the progression and enrichment of its followers in Christ and to create a Christian community that can take over and impact the world with the glorious Gospel.
With sound leadership we have seen immense life change and growth. We welcome all people of all ages and from all walks of life to become followers of Christ. With a passion for people we also reflect a passion for our community and city.
- The Mission Of New Creation International Church Is To Let Believers Stand Firmly On Their Rightful Place By Fully Understanding The Identity They Are Born With, The Blessings They Get And The Reason Of Their Calling After Believing Jesus Christ, And Also To Live And Manifest The Power And Protocol Of Being Children Of GOD.
- To Teach Christians Worldwide Who They Are In Christ Jesus And How To Live A Victorious Life In Their Covenant Rights And Privileges. The Fulfillment Of That Mission Takes Place When Those Believers Become Rooted And Grounded Enough In God’s Word To Reach Out And Teach Others These Same Principles.
- We Are Called To Lead People, Primarily Born-Again Believers, To The Place Where They Operate Proficiently In The Biblical Principles Of Faith, Love, Healing, Prosperity, Redemption And Righteousness, And To The Place Where They Can Share Those Principles With Others.
- We Are Called To Assist Believers In Becoming Rooted, Grounded And Established In The Word Of God By Teaching Them To Give God’s Word First Place In Their Lives (Colossians 1:23; Psalm 112).
- We Are Called To Reveal The Mysteries, The Victorious Revelations Of God’s Word, That Have Been Hidden From The Ages (Colossians 1:25-28).
- We Are Called To Build An Army Of Mature Believers, Bringing Them From Milk To Meat, From Religion To Reality. We Are Called To Train Them To Become Skillful In The Word Of Righteousness, To Stand Firm In The Spiritual Warfare Against The Kingdom Of Darkness (Hebrews 5:12-14; Ephesians 6:10-18).
- Respect For Everyone.
- We Know Everyone In Christ, We Highly Respect Fathers And Mothers Who Serve The Gospel In This Country, We Respect Those Who Are Ministering In Different Churches At This Time As Trustee Of The Gospel, As One Body Of Christ We Respect Each Other Amongst Ourselves.
- We Live By God Kind Of Faith.
- We Operate In GOD Kind Of Faith; Take Huge Faith Steps(Actions) To Preach The Gospel Throughout The World With No Boundaries And Manifest The Kingdom Of GOD On Earth.
- We Live By God Kind Of Love.
- We Love Everyone In Unconditional Agape Love Which We Are Born From GOD Himself, We Won't Condemn People Instead We Will Restore The Weak In Meekness.
- We Preach Pure Gospel Without Compromising.
- We Preach The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ Revealed To Us In Love And Respect Yet Without Compromising; Our Purpose Is To Spread The Delivering Truth In The Word Of GOD In Kindness, Boldness And Manifesting Power Of Holy Spirit
- We Are Crazy Givers, We Give With Joy And Generosity.
- Understanding Firmly That Giving Is Nature Of God, As Partakers Of His Divine Nature, We Generously And Openhandedly.
- We Perform In Excellence.
- Understanding That The Kingdom Work Is Treasured And Valuable Call Of Life, We Give Serious Consideration (Attention) For The Work Of Our Hand And Perform Everything With High Level Excellence.
- We Have Teachable Heart.
- The Truth Of GOD Is Voyage Of Light In Which We Grow From One Revelation To Another, Understanding This We Have Open Heart To Learn The Revelation Of The Word From Holy Spirit.
- With Unity And Fellowship We Toil For The Work Of The Kingdom.
- Understanding The Work Of The Kingdom Is Not Assignment Given For An Individual Rather It Is For Fellowship And Generation, We Use The Gifts GOD Positioned In Each And Every One Of Us To Build And Edify The Body Of Christ.
- We Pray For Our People And Leaders In Love And Respect.
- Knowing It Is GOD Who Raise Leaders For Us, We Stand By Their Side For Counseling, Prayer And Any Form Of Support; And We To Intercede For Our People And Land In Prayer.
- We Submit For Leaders At All Stage And Level.
- In Addition Our Prayer For Leaders We Obey And Submit To Them In Love And Respect.
- We Believe The Bible In Its Entirety To Be The Inspired Word Of God And The Infallible Rule Of Faith And Conduct.
- We Believe In One God—Father, Son And Holy Spirit, Creator Of All Things.
- We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, born of a virgin, lived a sinless life as He walked among men, demonstrated the authority and power of God in works and speech, died on the cross, rose from the dead on the third day, and is now seated at the right hand of God having accomplished all that is necessary for man’s salvation.
- We believe it is essential for man to repent of sin and by faith receive the finished work of Christ by confessing Him as Lord with his mouth and believing in his heart resulting in regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the imminent return of Jesus and that those who have believed in Him will be resurrected to a heavenly dwelling in an incorruptible body, and those who do not believe will join Satan and his host in everlasting punishment.
- We Believe In Divine Healing, Through Faith In The Name Of Jesus Christ, And That Healing Is Included In Redemption.
- We Believe In Water Baptism, In The Baptism In The Holy Spirit As Distinct From The New Birth, In Speaking With Tongues As The Spirit Of God Gives Utterance (Acts 2:4), In The Gifts Of The Spirit, And The Evidence Of The Fruit Of The Spirit. We Believe That All Of These Are Available To Believers.
- We Believe In The Christian’s Hope—The Soon-Coming, Personal Return Of The Lord Jesus Christ.
- We Believe In Evangelism And Missionary Work In Accordance With The Christian Commission (Matthew 28:19).